Thursday, February 9, 2012

Will do tricks for Architectural details :)

I freaking DIE over architectural details...seriously that totally makes a house for me.  Not interested in anything contemporary or builders special, unless it has MAJOR potential for improvement. I love some character in a space and an easy way to fake it is the wall details.  Especially the wall mouldings--crown, board and batten, wainscot, beadboard, you name it...I flip for it!

I love how these details take this builders special to a whole new level.  You can tell that some thought was put into this nursery.
Via Haven and Home

Apartment Therapy

WOW, what a transformation!!!!  I adore the clerestory windows above the doors---on another level!!
via Apartment Therapy

Centsational Girl

This is wallpaper ya'll!!!! No saw cutting required and how fantastic does it look??  So clean and fresh!
via Centsational Girl

I love this new twist to the Board and Batten pattern, really a WOW moment.
via Marcus Design

I love that this homeowner really takes some chances! 1.)No uppers on one wall, open shelving and paneling detail. 2.)Some rad nautical themed ceiling lights instead of the typical recessed down lights. 3.)Check out that island with the reclaimed(?) wood in such a modern twist compared to the "cottage-y feel" of the other cabs.  Well done!
via Yahoo Images

How ridiculously classy does this entry look?
via Yahoo Images


via Decorpad

Decorpad

Decorpad

Decorpad

I like everything about this vignette-- the color, the moulding, the floors, the mirror, the zebra!
via Decorpad

Freakin' lime green with envy!!!
via Decorpad

Decorpad
Apartment Therapy

Pinterest

No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10